Friday, October 06, 2006

East

Went to East for dinner since we haven't been to anything from the Spring Rolls family in almost a month. Of course the satay pad thai with seafood was the daily "pay the regular price" special. It was tasty as always. Janice broke with tradition and had pad thai - except of the curry variety. Both were reasonably tasty although I seem to have something stuck in my throat from the meal. No idea if I will ever recover from that.

For lunch, we went to Gateway of India. I found the naan better than usual and I think this was the first time I went since they started having ice cream so that was a nice little surprise. Overall though not that tasty with the butter and tandoori chickens similar and boring. For the mini-restaurant strip on baldwin though that may be as good as it gets.

No comments: