Friday, April 10, 2009

World's Best Veggie Sushi

At New Generation! While living in the Annex, we frequented this place more than I'd like to admit.

To break from old traditions, we spent it up and ordered an appetizer of edamame for $3.95. Not a bad value for quite a lot of salted green bean action. And is seems healthier than our usual plan of going for dessert to future afterward for cake.


I've only strayed from the G, yam maki lunch set ($5.99) a few times and I've always regretted it! I love this veggie sushi so much that while I moved away from Toronto, I would actually make the squash tempura-avocado rolls at home!


Here's a close-up of the world's best flavor combination...

Ian generally gets the #1 bento box with beef (also $5.99), but due to Good Friday he ordered one of the lunch sushi sets. All was good except for the egg sushi which he does not eat under any circumstances.

Total bill was $21 including tax and tip!!!

No comments: