Friday, June 09, 2006

Burritos

One thing that Toronto lacks is an adequate supply of burritos. Sure there are places like burrito boyz but they're overpriced and they charge EXTRA for guacamole. To make things worse they don't really have many choices for burritos. Here in California though burrito supply is definitely not an issue.

I've been eating them 3-5 times a week while here. My favorite chain is una mas. They offer some very tasty offerings. Janice tried a squash one and wasn't super impressed but I've been impressed with all the meaty ones I've tried. From this trend, we can finally conclude that eating meat is by far the smartest course of action? As the months go buy I will review each of the burritos

As an added bonus, the una mas's seem to have free internet ( I think). The signal is weak in the parking lot when I tried but I assume it's fine in the store. Although I've never seen anyone there with a laptop and burrito?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I looked at the link to Una Mas and the burritos look terrific. Too bad I didn't get to try them when I was there. Perhaps a reason to come back for another visit.

Janice said...

Stay away from squash, I think the roasted veggie will be better!