Friday, August 11, 2006

Angry UK servers @ Jack Rigotonis

We went out for some trendy Italian tonight and this server dude was awful.

He make us order in order and chatized me for ordering drinks and the main course when he only wanted appetizers. So then I had to repeat everythign although I had already ordered it. It was pretty stupid. So basically he ended up talking to all of us 3 times to get all the info. Anywho, not the most efficient system, but the pasta was really tasty and Jeff and Jack thought they it was the best food since we've been here. Maybe indian tomorrow night?? Hard to say?

Excuse bad typing, out at pub for a few drinks :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you're doing well in UK.
Maybe that server should get himself pen and paper to take orders...or is that a Canadian concept?
I'm thinking about going to "Taste of the Danforth" tomorrow. I've never been.
We miss you in the office!
Mrs K.