Monday, April 07, 2008

Pizza Pizza and the Blue Jays

The smell of free pizza is once again in the air. The blue jays obtained the requisite 7 strike outs at their home opener on Friday and Janice was nice enough to give me her ticket for my lunch today.

[Update on Wednesday]
Contrary to what I posted earlier this week, the rules this year are that qualifying Friday, and Sunday games are all claimed on Monday (unless it's a holiday). Pepperoni or cheese. I'm still not sure if substitutions for a few are allowed - that may be up to the stores.

Since I had gone on Monday and they told me to come back on Wednesday to use the Sunday Jays ticket, it wasn't looking good for today's slice since they now had the rules clearly printed out at the store. But my arguing and their great customer service allowed the issue to be resolved with me leaving with a free pizza. And now our faithful blog readers know that you claim your slices on Monday!

No comments: