Saturday, November 04, 2006

Cookies and Montana's

I went to a distinguished lecture at school in the late afternoon yesterday. The main distinguishing feature of these lectures (or at least this one) are the cookies and milk. Despite our early dinner plans I went a little overboard and ended up having 8 or so cookies. The lesson I took from this lecture was that's too many cookies.

Anyway, after meeting up in Mississauga we decided to to go to Montana's for the annual pre-Ice Dog game dinner. Due to the cookie fiasco, I didn't feel up to a full thing of ribs so I went for the rib tips. They were pretty good. Rib tips really don't get enough credit. The meat to bone ( or equivalently the meat to work ratio) is quite favorable. Janice had the nacho's as usual and they were of usual tastiness. Again as a result of the cookie fiasco we didn't get the mud pie. Possibly a regret. Overall decent food but it didn't come cheap.

No comments: