Monday, November 19, 2007

Going Overboard with the New Insider's Report

A little while ago we talked about all the exciting stuff in the latest insider's report. Well this weekend we went out and bought a lot of the stuff.










I guess the Chocolate Granola wasn't in the report but I hadn't seen it before so we couldn't resist. Anyway we've now tried all the products.

Sticky Toffee Pudding - As Janice said, very tasty. Also very unhealthy.
BBQ Chips - I haven't had BBQ chips in ages so I can't really say if they're better than average but they are definitely tasty
Pistachios - Janice's thing not mine
Maple-Flavoured Butter Fudge - Very tasty. I went into this thinking, "Fudge, it's going to be disappointing if it isn't chocolate fudge" but in the end I was very surprised. It's great
Chocolate Granola - This is pretty good. It actually makes me consider eating cereal. I haven't quite gone that far though, and I'm sticking to mixing it with fro yo.

A Loblaws outing last night allowed us to pick up another fun item, Smoking Stampede Beef Brisket. We had some tonight with fresh bread.










And because it was whole wheat we didn't feel bad about clogging the arteries with Brisket. If only BK would have whole wheat whoppers, then I could have as many as I want.

No comments: