Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Summerlicious Brasaii

After a successful outing to Brasaii for Winterlicious, we swung by again for a summerlicious dinner ($35). Basically I was craving steak frites and with Ian's aversion to french food, I don't think I've had since the last outing here!

I liked that they actually brought around some bread - perhaps not the norm for 'licious events" trying to cut costs.

Appetizers were 4 crispy shrimp and dipping sauce for Ian. Yummy as usual.


I didn't like the sound of the soup of the day (chilled pea), so went with baked goat cheese. Mmmm....We both went with a medium brasaii bistro steak with shallot juice and fries. This really was too much meat to possibly eat, although it was so good we definitely tried to!! The best steak I've had in a while! Fries were crispy and good too.

Dessert was a very good take on my all time favorite - creme brulee. This version was white chocolate and orange!

No comments: