Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Atrium Conference Centre

Today I went to a work related dinner for the AIST (Association of Iron and Steel Technology) dinner at the Atrium Conference Centre in Burlington. In case you are wondering (you probably aren't), the topic was "Dofasco's New #3 Acid Regeneration Unit"

What I ate: It was a set meal for $40, hopefully my company is paying. I got tomato soup (non-veggies got a meatball kind of soup), cesear sald, boiled veggies and potatoes (add shake and bake chicken for meat-eaters) and tira misu.


Review: Soup was so-so. Despite not being a cesear salad fan, I have to admit it was pretty good, veggies and potatoes were ok, but a real veggie entre would have been nice. Desert was awesome. Overall, rather overpriced, but that is ok since for most of the people there, their employer will foot the bill.

No comments: