Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Monday Update

So over the past few days, I haven't eaten out that much hence the lack of updates. I won't bother with real reviews and instead just pass along my 2 cents for now.

Friday - Subway
I never go to Subway anymore but I was short on time and it was the closest place. After this visit though I can say that it will be a really long time before I go back again. There are a few problems
Price: Subway is way too expensive - The only decent 6 inch for less than 4 bucks is meatball
Service: Since they added toasting their efficiency has gone way down.
Tastiness: I had to have the meatball sub (see earlier comment about price) but, after having Quizno's a few times last month, the Subway meatball is bland and unappetizing. I don't know what Quizno's does but it's an explosion of taste in your month when you eat the meatball but with subway it's an explosion of blandness.

Today - Youth Garden
Back to the fountain - same as always, this place does not disappoint (nor does it ever improve)

No comments: