Friday, September 30, 2005

Burger King

There hasn't been much eating out the last few days hence the lack of posts. Anyway today for a late lunch I went to burger king. I've covered the basics before but I didn't quite have the say thing today. Instead, today I had a BK Fish Fillet and a Whopper. I had to buy a large fries to get the whopper due to a complicated coupon and PST avoidance scheme. In the end I had to pay PST. The lesson from this, don't buy large fries and buy them separately. I was in a rush in a line and didn't do the math and in the end that cost me over 30 cents. Brutal!

On the upside, the BK Fish Fillet is really good. I haven't had a fillet-o-fish style sandwich in a while and I was pleasantly surprised. They're small but tasty. I ate while walking though so I couldn't really add the ketchup in that was required

Verdict: BK Fish is solid (on Fridays)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.