Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Burger King

Today's lunch was at Burger King or BK for short. Most people have been to BK but I'll review from a cheap eater's perspective

Location: Everywhere, I went to the one at College and Spadina
Menu: Daily sandwich special - only thing worth getting so don't bother looking
What I Ate: It's tuesday so it was the original chicken.
Review:
There have been two big changes at BK in recent memory. First they upped the price of the daily sandwich specials to 1.79 from 1.69. A dark day! Then recently they changed the sandwiches. Bacon double cheeseburger thursday which was once the best deal out there is gone!!!! In it's place is just a bacon cheese-single-burger. An even darker day!!! Really the best day of the week is now Whopper Wednesday. It's usually the only day of the week that I go to BK now. Other than the daily specials things are really expensive at BK. All of the combos last time I checked were over the 4 buck threshold and paying PST on fast food just doesn't seem right.

1 comment:

Jackie Bolen said...

BK is evil, evil, evil. Your heart will clog up and you die an early death from eating there! I much prefer Mcdonalds :)