Friday, March 10, 2006

BP's

Ian picked me up from the airport last night and we went to Boston Pizza. Ian went with the usual lasagna but I tried the cactus nachos. Pretty tasty and some good greasy goodness. Lots of cheese, two kinds of dip, and a few veggies on top of some home made potatoe chip type things.

Ian complained a bit about the noodles in the lasagna, but didn't let that stop him from eating the whole large thing in about 5 minutes!

Service was ok, we had what appeared to be a new server so he wasn't too on top of things.

Anywho, BP's is generally good for a quick meal, drink or snack! I also own their income trust, so all the more incentive to go! Last night, Ian and I spent about $20 but I probably made like $0.00001 back :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I went to BP in Fort Sask for lunch today. Looks like they have changed the menu a bit and they no longer have the Greek Salad which I sometimes order at lunchtime.

So I had to have soup and a tossed salad but it was fine.

Glad to know that I've boosted your income trust (albeit by an infinistestimally small amount).