Monday, March 13, 2006

PC Shephards Pie

Ian really seems to these President Choice frozen meals...in fact he is somewhat obsssessed.

They used to be a bit greasy, but now they have the "Blue Menu" variety with reduced fat, so it's somewhat less un-healthy. I don't want to say "healthy" because that would be stretching the truth. Anyway, looks like lots of good ground beefiness, some token veggies and some pretty tasty mashed potatoes. I usually try and de-potato the top layer of Ian's if he is not paying attention, but he is now catching on :(.

If I were a meativore like Ian is, I would likely think these meals were pretty good stuff.

Since I buy groceries, I give it 1 thumb up in the value department at regular price ($3.50) and two thumbs up when I find them on sale for $2-$2.50. Ian is not here, but I'm pretty sure he would give it a "very tasty" rating.

No comments: