Monday, September 04, 2006

Super Home Meal

Ian and I went to St. Lawrence Market and bought some tasty stuff to make a nice dinner...

I made some sauteed shrimp in garlic butter with fresh parsley and salt/pepper. Ian thought pretty tasty. Then a tomato/fresh basil/boccoccini salad with olive oil...mmmm.

Then some of Ian's home-made whole wheat french bread (well, a bit of help from the breadmaker!). For the grand finale, some fresh pasta from the market, with tomato, fresh basil, parsley, garlic, arugula sauce with some fresh parmesan...mmmm...

Drank a bottle of BC Mission Hill Cabernet Sauvignon that my curling team from last year gave Ian and I for our wedding.

Yeah, that's about it. Pretty tasty and lots of dishes created! Ha ha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and you haven't invited me for fresh cooked meal because..... j/k ..sounds yummy. Mrs. K.