Thursday, August 28, 2008

MSP Airport Burrito Showdown #2

I am not quite the burrito expert that Ian is, but here's my attempt at some burrito ratings at the Minneapolis airport:

360 Burritos
- I went for the first time today, what initially attracted me was they seem to cook up real veggies in a real pan
- I had a veggie with rice and peanut thai sauce. High marks for tastiness, although next time I will try and get some beans in there too. They had multiple flavors available to customize your burrito (teriyaki, traditional + a bunch of others I have now forgotten)
- Price was about $7 and did not include chips

Maui Taco
- My usual joint. In contrast to the 360, they pretty much squeeze everything out of bags and no fresh cooking of anything is required.
- Price is similar, about $7, but this includes some chips
- Tasty also
- Maui pretty much sticks with faithful cal-mex varieties

Janice's fave - 360!
Ian's fave - Maui!

No comments: