Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Toronto Potpourri

Well we haven't been that good about updating the blog lately. Here are some quick updates describing some recent events.

Royal Ontario Golf Course - Buffet Dinner - I thought it was pretty good. The chicken was tasty and the roast beef was alright although janice thought it was a little dry. My only complaints were the 7.25 drinks and the somewhat hard rolls.





Aroma - I went on a weekday for a change and was pleased to see that they add an extra chicken dish which makes it even better. We also went on the weekend and it was good as usual even without the extra chicken. The only think I don't like is sometimes they have chana instead of daal. Very disappointing.

KFC - Fun for one combo. Not really that fun, but somewhat tasty. I really prefer combos that mix up the KFC and the Taco Bell.

1 comment:

Janice said...

Of course Ian would complain about expensive drinks! We got about $300 of value for a mere $80 between the two of us!