Sunday, February 05, 2006

Dooney's

I went for lunch today to Dooney's in the Annex. Ian and I probably walked past this place a hundred times when we lived in the area, but we never have gone in.

Today I had Huevos Dooney's with black beans, scrambled eggs, tomatoe salsa and toated bread. Not a bad deal for $8. The rest of the crowd had egg type dishes that looked good. The club sandwich seemed to a popular item too with chicken, guac, spicy mayo, bacon and tomatoe.

I also ordered some apple cinammon tea which was pretty good, but I was a bit shocked when I saw on the bill it was $2.75! What a rip!

Anyway, final verdict is decent food and not such a great value.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"apple cinnamon tea"?? tsk tsk and you didn't like my Christmas special tea (I think it has the word cinnamon in it) AND it was free! Oh Janice, what am I to do with you?

Mrs. K.

:-)