Sunday, February 19, 2006

Quizno's

Ian convinced me to go because he had a coupon. Ian feels that every coupon we do not use is money lost, but I think quizno's have sucked him in because he is spending additional money that he would not otherwise and they are probably still making a profit off him, even at the coupon rate.

I, as usual, had the veggie. They are ok the first few times, but I am getting a bit weary of them lately. This time they forgot to put on the guacamole so that was a bit upsetting. Even with the small (and Ian taking a few big bites) I find it's more sub that I would like to eat at one time.

So that's the story. My official rating is "neutral tastiness" with only a 1 thumb up in value should you have a coupon. Hopefully Ian is not mad at me for speaking ill of the quizno.

1 comment:

Jackie Bolen said...

Wow...you really did save a lot of money! I think you should go back to Quiznos more often.