Monday, May 14, 2007

Free Pizza

Free pizza always gets a few thumbs up from me even if it is from pizza pizza. Today thanks to the Blue Jays 7+ strikeouts on Friday, I scored two slices of pepperoni pizza at Pizza Pizza

The positive points
- it's free
- the first slice was ready right away

The negative points
- the second slice took quite a while (since they had to make a new pizza)
- the delay meant I had to walk home in the rain

I guess the rain isn't completely Pizza Pizza's fault though. While I was there some people brought their tickets in and then paid extra to get pizzas that are better than pepperoni. In the past they've been dead set against such practices so it's good to see this new found flexibility. Of course I couldn't upgrade to the much loved meat lovers because of my well known cheapness issues

No comments: