Sunday, May 20, 2007

A Post for Jackie - Boston Pizza, Dundas Valley, Waffles

Jackie likes posts that have a story. This post doesn't.

Boston Pizza. I signed up for the mailing list to get a coupon for a free starter. We went last weekend. Janice had potato skins and I had ribs and spaghetti.

Waffles. I rose to the waffle challenge and made two terrific waffles.










It looks like this concludes the waffle war.


The Dundas Valley trail centre sells some random food. I had an ice cream sandwich. Janice stepped up the spending a notch and had a drumstick. Both were tasty. I wouldn't recommend getting much else there because the "warm" food looked a little sketchy. I haven't had any street meat hotdogs since 2002 but I will definitely eat one of those dogs before I hit the DVTC for a hot dog.

Bonus - Oatmeal Chocolate Chip cookies - look for news about these once I eat one today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What are the objects that are in the waffles? How do we know that they make the waffles better than janice's waffles without a full description of the objects on the waffles.

kp

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.