Sunday, December 09, 2007

Fun things of only marginal interest to most

Fun link to us...

So it appears as though our blog was discussed on another TO food blog. The general consensus is that we suck!

It mainly appears that way because we admit to eating fast food (well Ian does) and we are obsessed with PC! What the heck is wrong with that? PC is tasty!

Check it out.


Ian's Party...

Ian hosted a little grad student party at school on Friday evening and he has been talking about it every since. Hopefully by posting on the blog world, he will stop harassing me about it!

The party was in full swing when my friend Kelly and I arrived after work. The party had sort of a dingy/low-class feel to it that I haven't been involved with since my university or perhaps Thompson days. The couch was a bit sketchy and we avoided sitting on it. Poker was in session too, so the other two girlfriends and Kelly and I were stuck making only mildly awkward conversation.

The beer was marginal, but in good supply - three varieties of Lakeport and Ian really splurged and got some Labatt Honey priced at an additional $0.04 per bottle. I would have to say that Lakeport Honey is probably the tastiest, although lowest alcohol content of the three.

Pizza seemed pretty good - the vultures has swooped in already and polished off 15 large Pizza Pizzas. Only a few strays left by the time we showed up, so I avoided. I have to give Ian credit though - he did manage the pizza situation beautifully and ended up with only a few slices leftover! Nice work!

Chips were in sufficient quantity and variety, but were unfortunately of the Price Chopper house brand for the most part. Since I was hungry, I ate a few bbq and called it dinner.

Anywho, in summary - the food was plentiful and the price was right and Ian is the king of party hosting.




No comments: