Saturday, March 08, 2008

Quizno's

I went to Quizno's earlier this week and I had their delightful Angus Steak sub. It did not disappoint. While eating there I had some fond memories of previous quizno's trips that I didn't blog about.

First off back in coupon season I partook in Quizno's new offering - the Sammie! It was certainly tasty, I had the buffalo chicken one but it was also certainly small. At 2 bucks a pop I think you're better off with getting a sub to fill you up instead of the 3 or 4 sammies.

Also back in coupon season I tried out a half pepperoni pizza. I didn't read the fine print carefully enough so I ended up having it with a regular sub which made for quite a big meal (and I could have ordered a smaller sub and still got the free pizza). Anyway the pizza was pretty good. It's different than the pizza pizza style of pizza obviously. I liked it at 3.99 I might be tempted to get it again. Only time will tell

No comments: