Saturday, March 15, 2008

Sushi Inn

Ian and I ventured out to Yorkville for a car emissions test. While waiting, we headed over to the Sushi Inn.

The joint was already pretty busy when we arrived at 11:55 or so!

I went with the "Silver Box" which included 6 makis (3 salmon, 3 cucumber), miso soup, salad, rice, veggie tempura, fried tofu and teriyaki mushrooms. A fantastic deal for $9.95.

Ian had "combo H" with 6 maki and 5 sushi for $7.95.

The miso soup was surprisingly tasty although rather hot (I guess that is good though?). Always classy Ian dumped some water into the soup to cool things down.

The maki was rather small but cute and better than normal. My bento box items were all very good and extremely hot. Even with Ian's help, I did not come close to finishing everything. Ian seemed sufficiently pleased with his sushi.

No comments: