Friday, July 04, 2008

Q-Doba

Ian is typically the poster of burrito related items, but this time I'll go for it! This joint is located at the Pittsburgh airport - probably not worth the drive from Toronto.

Here is the website - if you have an extra $2 million hanging around, you might want to consider a franchise!

My burrito consisted of: steak, choice of pinto or black beans, cilantro/lime rice, choice of salsa and I even got some additional mango salsa thrown on for good measure. The whole thing is wrapped up and grilled. With my diet coke to drink, total price was a reasonable $8.62.

It really was too much too eat for anyone concerned about their health.

If this were Ian, he would complain about how they charge extra for guacamole. I generally try not to get too stressed out about this - the avocado really is quite an expensive and labour intensive undertaking.

No comments: