Monday, December 08, 2008

Made in Japan A Teriyaki Experience

When it's cold, we head over to the Cumberland food court where I hit up the Made in Japan A Teriyaki Experience place. The special every day is steak and chicken teriyaki for $6.44 all in. The first time I went, like a fool I just got chicken even though it's the same price as the special. Since then I've never made that mistake again.

The food is reasonably tasty. I stick to one small scoop of sauce to ensure I'm having a stir fry with rice not a soup as other people do. My main complain is the small serving. The meat serving is actually reasonably generous for the price (Although I still fondly remember Edo's Sukyiyaki beef for 3.99 that allowed you to double the beef for only 99 cents more). The rice however is a little stingy. I'm left hungry by 4 and I have to dip into my reserve of chips.

And with the lack of choice in that food court, I'll definitely be back.

No comments: