Tuesday, January 27, 2009

DineSafe

Janice and I are always fans of checking DineSafe before we dine. We generally don't check it before we shop but apparently we should. I hate to pick on Loblaws since I generally love them but that news seemed particularly galling. It's made slightly worse that this the Loblaw's I used to go to (now of course with their prices I wouldn't go there often). It looks like the Loblaws we go to currently on Jarvis and Queens Quay has been green for almost 2 years. They had some yellow in 2007.

The No Frills where we do most of our shopping (Peter's nee Rennie and Liz's) seems alright but due to the name change they only have limited history. Everyone's favoriate Joe's No Frills appears to have flirted with yellow in the past but is, in general, green. So overall it seems like no place is 100% safe and yellow is everywhere.

No comments: