Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Spring Rolls on Front

Thanks to the relatives for the Spring Rolls Christmas gift card!

We took Gordie out for a 34'th b-day celebration and enjoyed a delightful spring roll platter with a cold shrimp roll, and deep fried rolls x 3. It came with a rather large mound of mango salad with a generous amount of cashews! All for $10.99. OK, now that I'm actually typing this, perhaps not a great deal, but it was yummy.

Gordies main course was veggie szhechuan noodles I think.

Ian of course gets the house satay pad thai with shrimp and other misc tastiness. It's pretty much his regular item and never disappoints!I stayed away from red & green thai curries and went with veggie and tofu with satay sauce and rice. Sadly, not a heck of a lot of tasty veg in there. An overwhelming amount of salty sauce too. Next time, I will go back to my thai curries!

No comments: