Saturday, November 19, 2005

Montana's

Ian and I went to see the Mississauga Ice Dogs (OHL) team in action playing the Soo Greyhounds. Good time all around. Ian took the go train from downtown and I picked him up at Cooksville. He was not pleased at all by the Go train, but maybe he can discuss in another post.

We went for dinner at Montana's on Hurontario and I had my usual cheese nachos and Ian wasn't super hungry so he went for some fish and chips. Montana's is always pretty decent, prices are ok and if you are feeling like some Canadian style food and happen to be in the burbs it is definately the place to go.

2 comments:

Jackie Bolen said...

Still no readers?

Janice said...

Yeah, some of the work/curling crew seems to read...but we are not generating that much random traffic.

Ian refuses to tell anyone, so it seems to be all up to me.

We aren't really in it for the $$$, and it's actually pretty helpful for us when deciding where to go and eat.