Saturday, December 17, 2005

KFC

To counteract the vegetarian-ness of the recent posts I thought I should mention my Thursday outing to KFC/Taco Bell. I went with a few guys so we decided that we sould share a bucket. So 3 of us split a 12 piece bucket. To avoid being hungry when the chicken ran out I also got a spicy chicken burrito and a hard taco. For some reason, with the bucket they threw in a 2L thing of Pepsi. Yes I know Pepsi is the wrong cola but free is the right price. Overall this was enough food. I did of course feel dirty after eating that much grease but once in a while probably won't hurt the lifespan that much. As to the tastiness, I highly recommend the spicy chicken burrito. Of course it's not actuall spicy but it is tasty. As to the chicken, it was average. Better than what you get on Toonie Tuesday (if that still exists) but of course not even in the same league as good chicken like the Swiss.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm insulted by the pepsi comment - it's the ONLY cola!! Mrs K.