Friday, January 12, 2007

Indian Palace

For Friday lunch the lunch crew and I ventured down to the queen st indian buffets. Babur, the king of the strip was out because, while it's very good, it's very expensive. Instead we tried for Trimurti but it was full. We finally ended up at the Indian Palace. Probably a good call because with their 8 meat choices and 6 veggie dishes there was pretty good selection. The chicken was in general boneless although definitely nowhere near the quality of boneless chicken Babur has. Butter chicken wasn't that great in my opinion and instead my favorite was this shrimp curry they had. For dessert, gulab jamon, a limited selection of fruits, a hearty rice pudding and vanilla or chocolate ice cream. I of course combined everything together to make a delicious concoction. The ice cream was a little too hard but everyone knows I'm not too picky so something like that wouldn't bother me excessively

No comments: