Friday, January 11, 2008

Quizno's

Yesterday in the mail we got a fresh batch of Quizno's coupons. There was a bit of sad news though as they no longer have the precious buy one get one free coupon or even the buy one and a drink and get one free coupon. Instead they've switched to the buy 1 sub and two drinks and get one free. I'm willing to shovel down 2 subs and a drink but 2 with two drinks is too much and it's no longer a good deal.

Fortunately some of the coupons are still decent deals. And to make things even better the in-laws gave me some delightful quizno's gift certificates so I of course had to hit quizno's for lunch today. I had a regular Mesquite Chicken and used a free combo coupon. Tasty as usual.

Faithful readers can look forward to a few more quizno's trips this month. They seem to be pushing their new pizza and the "sammies" with the coupons so I will likely have to give those a try

No comments: