Saturday, January 05, 2008

Toronto Life Eating and Drinking

Ian's aunt sent us this magazine for Christmas and it turned out to be very deelightful!

Good descriptions of most of the medium/high end restaurants in Toronto as well as a few of the cheap-o places too.

Also included: a good bar/pub section, wine guide, and foodie type info like where to purchase fish.

I found most of the ratings and descriptions to be decent.

I laughed pretty hard regarding their Kit Kat comment "Offhand servers lack necessary polish" and "Italian fare is up and down". How true!! Check out our review.

1 comment:

Anne Alper said...

Dear Janice
Glad to see you are enjoying the Toronto Life magazine. Do let us know if you try any interesting new restaurants.
I enjoyed your cake story...I thought that those things only happened to me.
Happy New Year to you and Ian.
Anne