Thursday, January 05, 2006

Big Bowl

I went out with the work crowd to Big Bowl (I think?) on Dundas between Churhill and Erin Mills. The place is a vietnamese place that seemed to have some Thai stuff. As a general rule of thumb, I I avoid vietnamese food due to the extreme meatiness, but this place actually had a 4-5 item veggie section.

Vicky, who seems to be sort of an authority on pho, thought her dish was good. Two others had vermicelli and they seemed to like it. I had tofu and veggies on rice and it didn't have a heck of alot of flavor, although the fried tofu was fantastic. I think I made an ordering mistake and should have gotten the veggie pho like Anne recommended. I would give this place a tasty rating and a 1.5 thumbs up in the cheapness department. Most dishese were in the 5-6.50 range.

No comments: