Thursday, January 26, 2006

Mr Sub

I don't post much because most days I revisit the same old restaurants. Today it was back to Mr Sub which I usual hit twice a week. It was of normally tastiness and most importantly I remembered to get my student discount. The discount is 10% so it's definitely solid and that 40 cents of savings warms me up on the long cold walk back to school.

For those of you that care (I'm sure all of you) I had a small roast beef. I got it with green peppers (See earlier discussion), pickles and meatball sauce. All of this goodness was toasted and then tucked into the coat for long walk back to school. It's not the best sub on their menu but it's one of the best for 3.99. Some day I may go back to the meatball so I can do their sub and soup combo for 3.99. I'll post it here first when I do

No comments: