Friday, October 28, 2005

Friendly Thai

I'm Back! Hello to our very limited blog readership.

We took a little blogging hiatus, but while I was away in the very exciting Sault St. Marie on a business trip Ian seems to have gotten back into it (possibly boredom or he just missed me). I am doing away with my usual structure and will just go crazy from here on in as it is much easier and less pressure.

Ian and I went to Friendly Thai on Queen just west of Bathhurst. It was busy and reminded me of a mexican place in terms of decor. I had the veggie appetizer platter for $10 and it was lots of food and very tasty. Included fried tofu, hot and cold spring roll, mango salad with fishy style sauce and peanut sauce. Ian had a chicken curry dinner special with peanutty sauce, salad and rice for about $8. The friendly thai was indeed friendly, was quite tasty and was some good value compared to other downtown places in this genre. We will for sure be back to this one! Mmmm. I was craving mexican but this place turned out to be ok.

1 comment:

Jackie Bolen said...

The excitement of the blog never ends.