Friday, October 21, 2005

Pho Hung

This was a usual friday lunch except I was late.

Where: 2 locations that I know of - Bloor west of Avenue and Spadina north of Dundas where we went
What: #22 Pork Sugar Cane concoction with rice vermicelli - 7 bucks + tax and tip
My almost 10 bucks:
I don't like pho but I like this place because of its bun. I usually get a chicken and spring roll based bun but I misordered (see note about being late). Nevertheless I was pleasantly surprised by this surprise dish. It was quite tasty. There's nothing special about this place but it is good and if you're looking for pho (my pho eating friends like the pho here) or bun then this place should definitely make the list.

For those interested, this restaurants symbol is the same as Pagolac in Edmonton. It must be a classic symbol but I'm not sufficiently culturally aware to know what it is. For me though the place has come to mean good food.

No comments: