Sunday, October 02, 2005

Pizza Pizza

Ian and I went to the Blue Jays game (they won 7-1) and since they got 7 strike-outs we got a free slice of Pizza Pizza. Here's how it went down: at the end of 7, Gustavo Chaucin only had 2 strikouts, but to his credit he was doing quite well, just not striking people out. A reliever came in part way through the 8th, struck out two batters and then the closer came in and struck out all 3 batters in the 9th for a total of 7! Yeah! Pizza for Ian and I! The crowd was chanting "Pizza Pizza Pizza" for the final batter, pretty funny stuff!

We walked over to Queen and got a free slice of Pepperoni (no choice of flavor). I took the pepperoni off mine, to make it a cheese. It was only so-so, but free so I will have to upgrade it to fantastic. We got it fresh out of the oven, so that was a big improvement over their usual reheated slices.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jackie Bolen said...

Wow...you guys get a lot of spam. Where's all your real readers like me?

Janice said...

I don't know where the real readers are. We are new at this whole blog thing so that could be the problem!

Teena in Toronto said...

Hey Janice!

Thanks for stopping by my blog! How cool was it that the Jays won that day? We usually go to a game a month, a couple times at Sightlines (nice buffet).

I love pizza so I never say no to a free slice :) We went to the Bathurst/Queen W location and they were soooooo cranky!!!!

Teena