Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Janice's Cafeteria

I try to bring my lunch to work, but occasionally I eat at the cafeteria at work. They generally have a $5 meal with meat, rice/potatoes and salad, so a decent deal for the carnivorous. I usually stick to a vegetarian soup with small salad bar plate for $3.50 or get an egg salad or veggie sandwich for $2.75. We seem to have lots of lunch meetings at my workplace, so we generally get the deserts, sandwiches or pizza for free at least once a week so that reduces the incentive to buy the goods on a regular basis.

Anyway, sorry for the boring post. I promise more excitement tomorrow when we have a "New Employee" Dinner at my workplace with the CEO and other important people. The rumor is that we get 2 free drink tickets, so a bit unfortunate that I have to drive, but that's the way it goes!

3 comments:

Jackie Bolen said...

If your blog was more interesti More drama is required.

Jackie Bolen said...

Meant to say: If your blog was more interesting, maybe more people would read it. More drama!

Anonymous said...

Just wandering, you are mean!