Thursday, April 05, 2007

Green Mango


I am kinda between projects for a few days so I took the day off and got lots of errands done. While I was waiting for my oil to be changed (well not my oil - the car's oil), I wandered over to check out Green Mango. This was one of Ian's favorite places while he spent a summer working in the Yonge/Bloor area.

They had lots of yummy looking carb stuff to choose from - rice, spicy noodles, glass noddles, pad thai noddles. I went with pad thai. Kind of a bad choice, far too much noodle all around! Should have just gotten plain rice. Then the two main courses - I had veggie green curry and tomato curried tofu. Pretty tasty all around. There were about 4 kinds of chicken and 1 beef dish to choose from. Then they throw on some salad. I had "everything" on it. I had no idea what that actually means, but it was pretty good. All for $6.76. Pretty cheap and tasty eating. It really was quite packed with the take-out crowd.

No comments: