Sunday, April 01, 2007

Quaker Oat Farms




















Today I went on a little kayak adventure to the Lower Head River near Orillia.

The river was not super exciting, but alright for the first run of the year.

Here's me in action in my hot new Dragorossi creeker. Ian says that I'm a big spender, but I don't think so since I bought the boat on sale for less than 1/2 price! All I had to do was melt down some latches and straighten them out!

Anywho, the whole point of this story is that at the put-in there is a small farm that takes in abused animals and stuff like that. They have a small cafe/bakery/candy/gift shop that has lots of very cool gifts. For a mere $1, I picked up a super duper tasty buttertart! Mmmm.....just like Lana B's tarts. So if you are ever in the area hit up highway 45 towards Seabright. You won't be sorry.

No comments: