Monday, November 24, 2008

Hero Burger

Today for lunch, I went to Hero Burger in Hazelton Lanes. I hadn't been to this location in quite a few years but the menu was basically unchanged. I decided to be healthy and only had a 6 oz Hero Burger. The toppings are the "star of the show" as Janice would say. I, of course, stick with the free toppings. Today, I went with their BBQ sauce that was a Maple Chipotle BBQ sauce which Janice would have been all over. Aside from that I had the normal mustard, pickle, tomato and onion. I've had moister burgers but overall, the Hero version of the Ian Burger was pretty tasty.

Combo's were priced at 2.20 more than a burger alone. Since fries by themselves were $2.40, it's a pretty good deal even with the free pop back at work so I had a combo.

My only complaint (I have to have one) is that the place no longer seemed to have the same upscale burger joint it used to have. Sure it's still in Hazelton Lanes but it felt a lot more production and McD like than it used to feel like. Perhaps it was just an off day for the crew.

No comments: