Friday, November 21, 2008

Top 10 Healthy Foods

Janice vs Ian showdown on which person eats more healthy food. I've collected top 10 lists from 3 reputable and not so reputable sources for the comparison. J stands for Janice, I for Ian.

And the results....

Total score is Janice 22. Ian 21. So fairly decent scores out of 30.

Scroll down for the details...

Mayo Clinic Top 10


  1. Almond (J)
  2. Apples (J + I)
  3. Blueberries (I)
  4. Broccoli (J+ I)
  5. Red Beans (J + I beans in general)
  6. Salmon (J + I)
  7. Spinach (J + I greens in general)
  8. Sweet Potatoes (J + I)
  9. Veggie Juice (I)
  10. Wheat Germ (nope)


Food Network Canada



  1. Berries (J+I)
  2. Legumes (J + I)
  3. Citrus fruit (J + I)
  4. Lean Meat (J+ I)
  5. Olive Oil (J + I)
  6. Nuts & Seeds (J)
  7. Salmon (J + I)
  8. Tea (Nope)
  9. Veggies (J + I)
  10. Whole Grains (J)
Canadian Living for Kids



  1. Wholegrain bread (J)
  2. Blueberries (I)
  3. Yogurt (J)
  4. Sweet potatoes (J + I)
  5. Nut butters (J)
  6. Beans (J + I)
  7. Broccoli (J + I)
  8. Omega 3 eggs (nope)
  9. Avocados (I more than J)
  10. Organic chicken (I regular chicken)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am only 15/30 :(