Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Taco Bell

Last week I tried to get back into the swing of North American eating as quickly as possible and to me that means fast food! We had our first hit with harvey's at YVR which was a walk down memory lane since I used to frequent that Harvey's/Swiss outlet back in the day. Anyway, that wasn't enough so I also went to KFC/Taco Bell last week. I had the fiesta platter with a chicken burrito for 7 bucks. For fast food, it was amazing!

The platter comes with chips, salsa, beans, rice and your item (a burrito in my case) and they're all on a nice platter - hence the name. They also gave me a cup for a drink. I'm not sure if that's normally included since the menu didn't mention it but I wasn't about to argue. Overall, it's a decent amount of food for a somewhat reasonable price but I really wish they'd throw in a KFC item to complete the meal. (Since as you know I have a longstanding relationship with the Colonel).

This was a big change from my usual habit of getting multiple Taco Bell and KFC items but I'll definitely get this platter again. Sadly though there are no KFC/Taco Bells near my new office so we'll have to get Janice to cross the border for some weekend lunches at Taco Bell.

No comments: