Monday, November 10, 2008

Insider's Report - Christmas 2008

The new Insider's Report is out and there a few interesting items!

Here are some of the items that I may try:
  • PC Entrees - Shrimp & Penne - This is one of these fast saute things. I'm not generally a fan of the concept as they're usually a little pricey (these are $6.99) but I'll probably give these a try.
  • PC Wild Black Cod Fillets - Apparently black cod is the latest sensation. We'll find out if it's a taste sensation
  • PC Dulce de Leche Cheesecake - Last year we tried out the then new PC dulce de leche and we definitely liked it. Now they've combined it with the cheesecake. I usually prefer chocolate on my cheesecake but let's face it, I really like all cheesecakes so we may give this a try. The related pocket PC Dulce de Leche Ice Cream Desserts looked tasty when we saw them on the weekend. Sadly the health police (Janice) were also around so this item didn't make it into our basket. Maybe I'll dodge the police with a mid-week trip.
  • PC Salsa Peach and Mango - Janice loves the sweeter salsas so I forsee this ending up in our basket if we see it.
  • PC Fair Trade Chocolate - I will likely try this for obvious reasons.
  • PC Our Best Ever Meat Lasagna - I like lasagna but we'll have to see the damage this new creation will inflict on my heart before we take the plunge
  • PC Soups - Asian Chicken Noodle, Tomoato & Roasted Red Pepper Bisque - We recently cracked the last of our Trader Joe's soups so we have to find a new tasty soup source

No comments: