Thursday, February 08, 2007

Swiss Chalet

Exciting news, a swiss chalet has opened up a mere two or three blocks from our place here. It is very exciting. Now I know you people are thinking two things
1) Doesn't that mean stalkers will know where you live?
Maybe but since there are a few thousand apartments within 2-3 blocks I assume we're still our same old anonymous selves?

2) Isn't the swiss expensive?
Yes but I have a few solutions:
a) A coupon came in the mail
b) Family packs increase the value. Sure they're designed for 4 people but some days I feel hungry

5 comments:

Jackie Bolen said...

A family pack! That's a horrendous amount of food. Almost like having to buy something on sale because it's so cheap it's almost like you're not spending money.

Jackie Bolen said...

Those are some sweet avators (sp?) The one of me is a bit out of control though....I am having a hard time understanding why you picked that certain one for me?

Janice said...

No real reason aside from the alien is pretty cute. The disco ball part isn't that great!

Janice said...

Jacko do you like this little alien more???

Anonymous said...

Isn't Swiss Chalet quite reasonable/cheap? I have never heard anyone call it expensive before, how very bizarre?