Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Alexander's Steakhouse

Tonight we were off to a steakhouse in the Galleria just outside downtown Birmingham. The rest of the gang had the 12 or 16 ounce steak with a variety of side dishes. All seemed to be quite tasty. I think most ordered medium-well, but they all seemed a bit bloody to me. I think the nicer the restaurant, the more undercooked the steak? Maybe it's just my mostly eating veggie perspective?

I had the veggie burger with fries. Suprisingly, it was one of the more tasty veggie burgers I've eaten. Came with very good BBQ sauce. Not bad value for about $8.

Shared a bottle of merlot from washington state. Was one of the cheaper items on the menu and was not shocked when it turned out to taste a bit like cider vinegar. They had a wine menu completely full of americain wines. Maybe it's just me, but is there more variety when you go to a canadian restaurant?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where are the pictures?