Thursday, March 08, 2007

East

We went out for dinner tonight to East, part of the mini-spring rolls chain.

I was going to title the post "East...of the 427", but Ian nixed it and said it wasn't funny :( He then pointed out that everywhere we eat is "East" of the 427, but actually the joke is that the place is actually called "East". Anyway, I thought it was funny and since it's my blog, I can type whatever I want. Well it's half Ian's blog, but it is my post. So there!

Ian had satay seafood pad thai for the rather pricey amount of $10.95 while cheap Janice (that's me) had veggie and tofu szechuan with rice for a mere $6.95. Wait, now we're having doubts and possibly I had black bean stir fry. To start, some veggie spring rolls for $3.50 or something like that.

As usual, high marks for tastiness!

Total bill was $27.69 including tax, tip and two tap waters.

No comments: