Sunday, March 25, 2007

Dinner Last Night




We stayed in and had a leftover extravaganza + some new stuff.

Tried some baked rutabaga for the first time in many many years I think. It had an odd carrot type flavor that was freakin me out. I think I'll stick with potatoes in the future.




The real fun started after dinner when we popped Ian's cob of corn.












Ian the popcorn chef.











Here's the results post microwaving.











Check out this popcorn board link for fun recipes.





Ian trying to eat every last kernel!





[Update March 26 - Blogger magically deleted the pictures so I put them back but rotating them is beyond me]

2 comments:

JackayLee said...

I am very fond of eating the popcorn! Popcorn in China is not so! Your blog is named "We Eat Toronto ",We often eat rice !Re welcome!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.